Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Early Sign of Spring in London







One day after I got back from China, to my delightful surprise, spring is already here in London. On the way to work today, I noticed that Daffodils are blooming at the side of the green, and cherry trees and magnolia trees are in full blossom. It feels so good with those bright colors in the gardens along the street. There is a beautiful magnolia tree in my next door neighbor's garden, it looks so lovely and alive.


We had a very mild winter, now spring is in the air. And Easter holiday is only a month away. I feel the crave for some sightseeing travel again. But first, I will have a short trip to Stockholm and Munich in a few weeks, a good time to explore the spring there!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny,

Nice story - you might just want to check it - some of the paragraphs are repeated.....still no work in Dubai - home alone :(