Thursday, June 08, 2006

In love with the green








It's been more than four months since I arrived in London, somehow I feel it is a landmark time, from now on I can't really call myself as a newbee in town anymore. But the truth is, I think I have fallen with the city. Summer is late here, and so was spring, but even before it finally warmed up, the tree lined streets with old buildings on the side, the gardens in the park or even your frontyard and backyard started to show its resistable charm. For someone who had been fed up with the dust and dirt in a deeply polluted mega city, this is a real blessing. Just a few shots to give you a flavor of the beauty of the city and its vicinity.

This is the massive botanic garden "Kew garden", quite a nice place to spend a lazy Sunday strolling around, have ice cream and do some reading.

I also had a walk through St. James park on a rainy day, after passing by the famous big ben and heard the chime. It was quite a nice feeling. And St. James park in the rain looks a big foggy.




No comments: