Wednesday, May 31, 2006

London's bazar


I had heard about the market at Camden town, but it was only when I was there on last Sunday, I came to realize this is London's bazar - vividly reminds me of the night bazar in Thailand. The similarities is that they both carry a lot of stuff from Asia, but the difference is that the market here is mostly indoors, fairly organized and less haggling than you would do in Thailand.

There are some interesting shops, and as the achievement of the day that I bought a coffee table for my living room. It is in simple style but quite nice looking, and good size to fit to my place. And a real wooden coffee table for 69 pounds is a bargain in London.

I always like walking around in the market, everywhere I go, sometimes not in a mood of buying anything but just sheer flair of so much life there is amazing!

No comments: